Pixel Day at the Park Pixel Day at the Park

Ay yo this is fukin brutal m8

The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

WEW LAD

Staven Universe 2 Staven Universe 2

Hahaha, I love it! The atmosphere, the comedic timing, it all flows together so well!

Court Ordered - The Beginning Court Ordered - The Beginning

Definitely some potential here. Got a few laughs, and I'd love to see more.

One Criticism: Lots of tweening done here and cuts that went by too quickly, like the man's reaction at -1:26.

Still, lookin good!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Has potential and wanna see more you say? Want to see better animation you say? Wanna give us money you say? Well we've got you covered at Eric, Erik, and Tony. Checkout our Kickstarter and help us fund a full pilot of this series: http://kck.st/1ScjtKb

Anime Amigos 3.33: This is (Not) Kawaii Anime Amigos 3.33: This is (Not) Kawaii

These keep getting better and better.

RyanStorm responds:

Thanks man, I loved your animated rendition of anime club by the way :)

9/11 GAY DAD | Official Trailer [HD] 9/11 GAY DAD | Official Trailer [HD]

I've heard this is based on animation/concepts stolen from Sven Stoffels

So uhhh...what's the deal?

Mabel Networks Socially Mabel Networks Socially

That was really nice. I dunno how to explain it but this had a very relaxed atmosphere. It was simple, but still made me laugh. And the part with the deer was nice, too.

We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

Absolutely riviting. The plot went wherever it wanted to, and I had no choice but to follow. In the end, I was led back home but...it was different somehow...Incredible.

All Hallows' Dweebs - 1 All Hallows' Dweebs - 1

Loving this. The Washington character definitely gives me the Jon Benjamin vibe! And the dialogue is great!

Wonchop Demo Reel 2010 Wonchop Demo Reel 2010

Sucks to see this got pulled from YT, but I'm glad it's still available here. This was one of the first Animation Demo Reels I ever saw, and it helped inspire me to get into animation myself. I was already a huge fan of M-Flo before seeing this, but I still took after you and used this song in my first Demo Reel (Even though it was more of a practice reel).

Just wanna say I've been watching your stuff for years, and thanks for all the inspiration!